28 November 2010

What I See Right Now...

A few minutes ago, James & Noble got up.  I was tempted to go back to sleep and sleep a little later, but then I remembered that Noble fell asleep last night before James put the "colors lights" on the tree.  I did NOT want to miss Noble's first look at the tree.  And man, was it worth it...

I'm sitting on the couch in the dark living room, and Noble just walked in with a pair of binoculars.  He's standing here in a pajama shirt and a pull-up looking at the lit tree with those binoculars...and every time he says, "ooohhhh...it big!"  :)

I am thankful for Christmas for so, so many reasons, but this year I'm thankful for the chance to see it through Noble's eyes.  It already seems bigger and more sparkly from here.

*I'll post a pic later of our tree, I'm sure.

No comments: