21 July 2010

Free at last, free at last!

I just wrapped up the project I've been working on since February...I'm in shock, I think.

Once the shock wears off, I know I'll be relieved to just have my "normal" work load (2 days GP and 1-2 online courses each week)...it'll feel like a vacation!

I love that James worked as a freelancer for so long (and still does, quite a bit!) and he understands my work issues. It's not that I have worked on this project hours and hours every day since February (although if I'd kept track of my hours--it was a lump sum contract, don't worry--it would be a LOT)...but it's been WITH me every day since February, through all of the craziness this spring, and carried into the summer. I am glad to have it OFF of my plate, and out of my head...it'll just take a while to settle back into my life after so much concentration for so long.

Ack. I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: