19 July 2010

As the Worm Squirms

When we last heard from our heroine on the subject, she was missing a vital accessory and feeling lost. What we didn't see...

...at the very moment our heroine was blogging about said lost accessory, in a town not so far away, a woman discovers an unfamiliar earring back in her home. And just a short while later, her unsuspecting husband finds the back's earring in the front yard. A ransom e-mail is sent to the owner of the blog, and before you know it...


...all is right with our heroine's world again.

It doesn't take much to make me happy. And it turns out, I am earring rich--I have all FOUR in my possession at this moment! (Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of your own head without getting any fingers in the shot or weird angles? Or is that just yet another annoying symptom of my terminal lack of coordination?)

1 comment:

MommyGirl said...

btw...that's a big ol' lip liner FAIL. i was tryin' somethin'!