14 July 2011

Plans...

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...
-John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"


Noble woke up yesterday morning and promptly threw up.  He did it again a couple of times and that was that...we laid low yesterday (thanks for your help, Daddy!) and all seemed well.

And then he did it again right before Kayci and I came home from VBS.

So, today we'll stay home and take it easy.  

In the summer, you'd think that would be pretty easy, but for some reason, it's always a challenge for me to wrap my brain around NOT doing what I had already planned.  Isn't that silly?

Now YOU say, control freak who?
(If you know me, you just got that.  If you didn't get it, call me for a laugh.)

It's going to be a good day...even though the yard guy is coming, we might just have a pajama day!

No comments: