05 July 2011

Clean Up on Aisle...All of Them?



This is my desk this morning.  I know.  And I don't know why my camera is acting up, either--everything is so pixelated.  But, I digress.  My house is a WRECK.  Every surface is cluttered with...stuff.  Part of it is we were on vacation for a week stuff.  Part of it is I was busy with a big work project last week stuff.  Part of it is it's summer and I'd rather spend time with my family than clean stuff.  A big part of it is dirty laundry from vacation.  And the biggest part of it?  I just need to take time and CLEAN.  Of course, in my brilliance, I declared our home to be, starting this morning, a TV-free zone.  Dang it.  What was I thinking??  So now I'm trying to gauge how much I can get done during nap time.  :)  I know, I know...if I'd get up RIGHT NOW I could get a load of laundry done before breakfast.  And I might.  Or, I might just enjoy the silence a bit longer.  The kids are still sleeping, and I hope they will sleep late today after the big weekend.  We'll see.

My poor Boy has to go to work today.  I feel so bad for him--it was a late night last night.  A great night, but a late night nonetheless.  I'm so ready for him to have vacation (with us, this time), but I think we'll have to wait a little longer.

We'll see what the day brings.  I'm going to bed tonight with a clean house, at the bare minimum.  Hopefully the laundry will be finished, too, but one step at a time, right?

Have a great Tuesday that feels like a Monday!

No comments: