29 October 2012

Day 29: to do, or not to do...

So, I set an arbitrary goal for this month:  to have a website up by the 31st so I can take orders.

But somewhere along the way, I got inspired to start a Facebook page.  And I've been taking orders there.  And we have 69 likes in a week.

69, people!!!   Or, 69 people!!!  *update:  publishing this 7 hours later, up to 76.  76!



So we might make our website deadline, we might not.  I'm okay with that.  We've accomplished so much more than I ever imagined, and in so many different areas.  (After the 31 days are up, I'll tell you what I've been doing in the office!)

For the past 29 days, I've so enjoyed collaborating with my Boy and having fun with the knuckleheads and our friends.

This might have been "my" idea, but it's turned into OUR business.  It's not what I'd planned...it's so. much. better.



Thank You, Lord, for these many blessings, and for not giving me what I deserve.





No comments: