13 October 2012

Day 13: Clarity!

Turns out, I've had the wrong idea for my creative business this whole time.  I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get GOING...bought the domain name, still sitting blank.

Talked about business cards...still haven't ordered.

Trying to get ready for a show next week...haven't accomplished ANYTHING.

Part of it is because this week has been so busy with my "real" job and life.

But I realized this morning during prayer time that I've been off-track.

And once I stopped talking and started listening, it all became clear.

The designs I had in mind for the website and business card were too one-dimensional, too flat.  They were only PART of who I am.  And this morning, I closed my eyes and I could SEE it--a mix of several design elements that make me happy.  I can see it--and I'm ready to make it happen.

Oh, clarity, it's great to see you again!

No comments: