01 October 2012

Day 1: Orange you glad it's October?

Pharaon fun fact:  3 of the 4 of us are wearing orange tees today.  Goofy but true.

Last night I couldn't go to sleep, so I was blog-hopping on my phone.  I have seen "31 days" posts popping up a lot lately, and I finally took the time to see what it was all about.  Click here to visit the Nester if you want to see all of the links--it's pretty amazing!

Laying there in bed, it all clicked.  I don't feel inspired to write about one topic for 31 days, and I don't feel like I have 31 days worth of stuff to share that y'all would want to know.  BUT...I am at a crossroads professionally, and things are falling into place rapidly as we work to get my little business off the ground.

So, I told my Boy, why not use this 31 day challenge as a way to share with y'all what's going on and give me a firm timeline for getting the website going, taking holiday orders, etc.?

And so I am.

Back to the blog title.  Day 1:  Orange you glad it's October?



This orange tee has special significance to me--it's been washed and waiting for the past 2+ weeks.  As soon as we finish my logo, I'm going to put it on this shirt.  I can't WAIT!  If you know me, you know that orange is my favorite, favorite color, so I warn you now:  my logo colors are orange and white.

What's that?  None of you fell out of your chair in shock?!

I'm pretty predictable, I know.  I like what I like.  And orange makes me happy.  :)

More on that tomorrow.  See you on day 2!

No comments: