28 May 2009

Spinning my Wheels

I know we're all busy, so I won't waste our time lining out everything that's on my plate right now.  It's a LOT.  I've got a deadline today--um, in about an hour--and for the past hour and a half I've been flitting around from task to task to task, not completing much at all....I'm spinning my wheels, man.  

I thought if I popped over here real quick and spit this out, maybe I could settle down and power up for the final sprint on this class I'm building.  It still feels like someone's sitting on my chest, though...hmm.  

Funny thought just came to me--when did I stop giving this stuff to God?  I'm not angry about my Dad's cancer or death, or even bitter.  It is what it is.  So why, then, have I quit talking to God?  I still do like when I'm driving or when someone needs a little extra prayer or something, but as a rule, I've quit giving my problems over to God.  Something else to add to my list today, but I suspect THIS one will take the weight off my chest.  Hmm.  

No comments: