06 May 2009

Not so shabby...

I read Bren's post a couple of weeks ago about change (apparently she changed her blog look, then changed it back like, immediately--I missed it!) and I was totally, totally on board.  I love my blue & toile background, I thought.  It's ME.  And it goes so well with my Mommygirl picture!  Well...but I never really liked my "playing to learn" background...I couldn't get colors to show up and quite frankly, it was annoying to read it and try to see where comments were, etc.  So anyway, yesterday I came across Red Velvet Art and I loved the vintage look & products on their site.  Maybe I was just having a hankering...but late last night, I somehow followed a rabbit trail and found Shabby Blogs...and I'm hooked!  I love the new look of both of my blogs (ipharaon won't change, it's not that kinda blog) and how easy they are to read.  And how much faster they load, too.  So if you're shoppin', go to Shabby Blogs.  The stuff is free, and there are tons of things I can't even begin to know how to use!  :)  

2 comments:

Rachel and Brian said...

I LOVE the new background, so springy! Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday! :)

brenduh said...

I LOVE your new background!!