26 November 2008

Good day!

Today was a good day...I'm happy--and grateful--to say that I woke up feeling like myself today, ready to tackle the day.  Of course there were the usual ups and downs (Noble opted not to nap today, which is unusual BUT not too surprising as I had a bunch of Noble-free things I needed to do today).  But, we made do, and ended up having a great day.  The evening was jam-packed with the bulk of the day's cleaning to-do list, but it all worked out and here I am, ready for bed before 11.  Not bad for the day before a big get-together, if I do say so myself.  And my house isn't just guest-clean, it's Kristi-clean...so that feels good.  Of course I came up with several projects this week and didn't actually carry any of them through, but will have lots to do in the coming weeks to make the house more Noble-proof.  But that's another day.  Tomorrow's THANKSGIVING!!  Where has the time gone?  In a couple of days we'll have a Christmas tree, and be knee-deep in Christmas traditions.  I can't wait!  But first, as we tell Kayci, we'll give thanks for our many blessings.  

Chances are pretty good that if you're reading this...when we count our blessings tomorrow, you'll be on the list.  :)  

No comments: