13 November 2008

Another day...

It's been kind of a crazy week, and I'm not sure why.  Poor Paula picked the girls up from school again today...for the 4th day in a row.  Seriously, I'm not sure what's up with this week.  Monday it all looked so promising!  I'm grateful that the kids are reasonably healthy, the house is reasonably clean, I'm not horribly behind with my work...

Am anxious about my Dad this evening, but so grateful to be able to celebrate his 65th birthday tomorrow.  Will see them, and just focus on being grateful to be with him.  Every day counts.  

Off to finish working on his birthday gift--I don't think they look at my blog, but don't want to spoil the surprise.  :)  

1 comment:

brenduh said...

It is in the water. The crazy week. My friend Stephanie and I think it is the full moon. I am glad the week is almost over.