16 October 2009

happy girl

it's friday, it's fall...and i'm a happy girl. sure, my house is a little messier than i'd like and i have a full day of work to do...but as i'm sitting here working i'm also very aware of the fact that i'm just HAPPY today and it's a good day.

so there.

seriously, hope you're having a happy friday, too. i'm wearing my favorite oxford shirt today--if james could meet me for some soup at lunch my day would be better than perfect, but alas, i'll have to settle for just pretty dang awesome. it's rough, what can i say?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Glad you are having a great day so far! I am loving this Fall weather, even if it is short lived!

Tracye said...

Thanks for sharing your happiness, it's contagious!

Cheryl said...

I agree...today IS a good day! =)