13 October 2009

Dreary Day...

The weather is yucky again today. I wouldn't mind the gray and the fog and the rain if it weren't so freakin' HOT and yuck outside. But it's a great day, nonetheless. Not looking forward to commuting if the weather is like this tomorrow but SO looking forward to visiting classrooms and delivering the latest activities I've put together. I'm loving actually being hands-on with curriculum stuff this year and can't wait to see how it all pulls together. I wish I had more hours in the day to get stuff done, but what can you do? Well, never mind--I know what I could do--I could get up earlier and stay up later and spend probably a little less time with my boy in the evenings. Although this morning he did proposition me--he suggested that we exercise together after the kids go down. I'm all for it...I am eating better and less and all that, but I definitely need to add some MOVING to my routine. :) So that's good.

Right now I'm babbling because I'm at a point where I need to switch work activities. Guess I ought to go do that.

Um, okay, I'm going.

And thanks to my MOPS friends who met for coffee and Christmas box shopping this morning--it was AWESOME to spend some time with y'all! :)

1 comment:

A Journey For Life said...

It was a great morning out with the moms. Thanks for organizing!