12 October 2009

and what did YOU accomplish today?

if, like me, your kids were home from school today...then my wish is that, also like me, you accomplished NOTHING. that's right. i hope your floors are crumb-y and your sink is full of dishes, that your hamper runneth over and you have no idea what's for dinner because you didn't make it to the store. and if you didn't have a parent-teacher conference, then i hope you're still in yesterday's PJs.

ahhh. feels pretty good, doesn't it?

now, i'm not saying i'll be rejoicing in this mess tomorrow when it's time to get back to the real world and get some work done...but for today, it feels nice to have accomplished. absolutely. nothing.

3 comments:

Heather said...

AMEN Sista!!!

Cheryl said...

I equally love a day of accomplishing a lot and purposefully doing nothing!!! Good to see you today! I am spending this week getting ready for the Brenham Mommies Play Date(you coming?!) Let's get together for coffee next week!

MommyGirl said...

Cheryl--coffee sounds GREAT! :) And I'm going to check out your site now to check into the playdate...if I'm not working, I'll be there!