02 July 2009

Woo Hoo!

Progress, folks...

...today my friend came and picked up all of our garage sale stuff--she saved me SO MUCH TIME and effort, and I'm so grateful! Hopefully it'll bring in a few bucks at her next sale so it's time well spent for her. :) Anyway, that capped it--I have officially cleaned off (actually cleaned, thanks to the spilled potted plant) my table in our bedroom and have cleared out EVERYTHING that doesn't belong in there. Sure, I've got stuff stashed away to file, but another couple of hours late one night and that'll go. Dude, I miss my diet pills sometimes--they were bad for me, but so good for productive late nights. :)

Anyway, I'm a happy, happy MommyGirl today. All rooms in the house are presentable, and clean and organized enough that I don't feel like crying or running away anymore. It's a good thing! Now, off to pick up Noble and some friends for another fun evening on the deck...

No comments: