08 July 2009

Ahh...

With all the chaos around here, it's been just about impossible for me to sit down and WORK. I'm happy to report (to myself, that's the beauty of being self-employed) that now that the house looks like our home again, I have been able to buckle down and get caught up on my Region 4 work. In just a few minutes I'm off to Houston to start a new KLC project at Mom's center (probably just the usual summer refresh, should be fun!) and will be able to focus on that for the next 24 hours or so. I have quite a bit of PPCD stuff going on in my head that needs to find its way to a computer in the next week or so, but that's kind of how it is with my writing...I let it all marinate and then when it's done I sit down at the computer and it all pours out. Then after I get caught up with that I've got a course to build for Region 4 and a course to write, and of course my everyday Region 4 stuff.

Ahh, it feels good, for just a moment, to be right where I'm supposed to be, work-wise. Of course, I should already be on the road and I'm still in PJs...but hey, can't turn over all new leaves, all at once. :)

2 comments:

Rachel and Brian said...

I have no idea what project you're working on at your mom's, but if you want some help I'm going to be in that part of town this afternoon. Or if you just want to grab coffee or something (yes, the cabin fever has already started setting in!) :)

MommyGirl said...

you're so sweet! i'll catch you next week...maybe we can stop and see you on the way in or something!

you going back to Pf anytime soon? :)