23 February 2013

Day 23: favorite thing




Y'all are probably tired of hearing about this, but Project Life is probably my favorite thing right now. I love how perfectly it fits my philosophy and my schedule, and I'm grateful for the record of our daily lives it's creating for our kids.


It's not the big, show-worthy moments that make a life, friends. It's the routines, the traditions, the way you spend your days. It's the misses as much as the hits, the ugly as much as the pretty. I want my kids to know that life is all of it--all the little things. It's shredding, which is one of Noble's absolute favorite jobs this year.


It's the anticipation and counting down the days til his party, not the party and the presents.


It's throwing the football around on a Friday afternoon instead of sitting in front of the TV. *Kayci has a really good arm, btw!


It's traditions and community.


It's celebrating the fact that Noble threw up in the toilet, not his bed.


My favorite thing? Everything. :)

No comments: