22 December 2009

Favorite Things

I know, I know, I've been a bad blogger this past couple of weeks. I think it's a good thing, all in all, that I haven't spent much time on the laptop at ALL other than to get addresses for Christmas cards. :) This is how little screen time I've had: until a couple of days ago, I didn't realize that we'd missed not one but TWO episodes of HIMYM, which never happens. The horror! We are working to correct that error, but unfortunately, we both keep falling asleep as soon as we hit the bed. But it's a good tired...we've had a lot of fun with the kids and while we have been busy with presents and cards, there's been lots of baking and giving and visiting and that good stuff, too.

So here's a very belated favorite thing: I received this from a work friend last week, and I think my jaw hit the floor when she brought it out--how awesome, how ME, is this bag? You can't see it, but my name is embroidered in orange, too. I LOVE IT! Thanks, Cyndi!


It's laying down in the picture because there's no view of my house today that doesn't include a pile of dirty laundry or a stack of something that needs some attention. :) And Noble's home from school for the next two weeks, so there are countless matchbox cars and miniature street signs strewn from one end of the house to the other. I cannot even begin to imagine what this place is going to look like after Christmas, but I can't wait!

Alrighty...Noble is asleep for a few, so that means it's time to rush around and take a shower and take care of wrapping a few more gifts while it's safe to have scissors out. Hope you guys are having a fabulous week, too!

No comments: