06 December 2009

Favorite Things

So this one isn't really a holiday favorite thing, but it makes me smile. :) I've got to work in Houston tomorrow, so I'm posting Monday's blog a little early...

Noble has gotten back in the habit of finishing out the night in Mommy & Daddy's bed. Which isn't horrible, and yes, I do enjoy the cuddling. He has developed a new trick, though, that I will probably never forget...he tends to wake up before I do, and the kid wakes up ready to play. Sometimes he's content to lay in bed and talk for a while, but when he's ready to get up, he wants to get UP. Now when he's ready, he just climbs over me, gets my glasses from my bedside table and puts them on me, all the while saying "eye-yeyes, mom mom's eye-yeyes." Come on, how cute is that?

And how cute is this? Those are my eye-yeyes from about 6 years ago...Kayci likes to wear them when she teaches sometimes. We cracked up at him wearing them around tonight! Noble eye-yeyes...


No comments: