23 August 2011

Day Two...

...not so easy-breezy this morning as day one.  Fatal error?  Breakfast first.  Too much of a slowdown, totally ruined everyone's momentum.  Except Kayci--she was on it today.  :)

As for me, work is about done for a while, have some PTO stuff to do, a couple of errands to run...suspect it will be time for Noble's carline before I know it.

Speaking of, guess who is at his very first chapel right now?  How exciting!

Today...

...Great Grandma Curtis is in the hospital.  Please pray for her and the family--hoping she bounces back FAST!

...Melissa is thirtysomething!  And still older than me, thank God. :)

...8 years ago, we lost Grandma.  And you know, for the first time, I'm not overwhelmed by sadness today, but just feel so grateful that I had her in my life for 28 years.  She was my cheerleader, which is funny if you knew her.  She wasn't all sweetness and light, but she loved me unconditionally--all kids need that, and those of us who are lucky realize we've got it.  :)


No comments: