17 June 2009

Biggest Fear

I think sometimes that it must be really, really hard to be married to me and all of my...let's call them quirks. Yesterday was a pretty stressful day, probably more than I was even aware of at the time.

Today I woke up really freaked out because I had the mother of all bad dreams early this morning. After I'd had some coffee and settled down a bit, I told James about my dream and I could see that he was having a hard time keeping a straight face as I told him about facing my biggest fear. Because my biggest fear is zombies. Flesh-eating, brain-guzzling zombies. To the point where I've considered, in our dream house, building a zombie room kind of like a panic room. I know, I know, I heard it. (And no, Keely, you aren't allowed to use that against me.) I understand that it seems comical, but seriously, big big fear. I think it's a good argument for NOT letting your kid watch every zombie movie ever made at an impressionable age.

So there you have it, my biggest fear. What's yours?

2 comments:

brenduh said...

RATS!!

MommyGirl said...

Eww! I'd tell you a rat story but that would just be mean. :)