26 January 2010

Right this moment...

...all is as it should be.

Kayci and Noble are sleeping peacefully.

The house is quiet.

I'm caught up on my work & personal projects--there's still stuff on my to-do list, of course, but I don't look at "in progress" as "not done" anymore. I can live with that.

Today we paid off the rest of our debt to ourselves...we borrowed $$ from ourselves to fix my brakes last month and to buy shelves for the office. Feels good to have put it all back in exactly one month! I will rest easier tonight knowing the money is back in case we need it again--this whole living on cash thing is awesome, but there are times when I long for the ease of passing the buck to my old friend Discover. Oops...I said it.

Of course I have to get up at 4 AM tomorrow, so I'm wide freakin' awake.

Hmm.

What to do, what to do?

Oh, yeah.



Don't even act like you don't watch it.

No comments: