11 August 2009

Where've you been...

A couple of people have asked, why no blogs lately?

It's been a great summer, but here I am, knee-deep in back-to-school preparations. When I met with the lead teachers back in May, August seemed SOOOOOOO far away...yet here it is. So that's why I haven't been blogging or facebooking very much lately, it's just been too busy around here. Every spare minute is spent with the kids & James, and beyond that, I'm working. I think things will be more manageable once school starts and we get back into a schedule that allows me to bang out my work during the day...we'll see!

2 comments:

James Pharaon said...

There was also the whole "out of commission and throwing up for three days due to a stomach bug" incident...

That tends to cut in on the blogging.

MommyGirl said...

Well, there's that...