13 August 2009

Getting Ready for School

A friend and I were talking on the phone last night about getting ready for school. When we ended the year last year, we had so many things we wanted to do before--and for--this school year. Now that the time is here, I know there are at least a few things on the list that I haven't accomplished, and a few questions I haven't been able to answer. So now my task is to focus and prioritize...cover the big things and decide when to fit the rest in. But you know, while I'm crazy busy right now, I'm also crazy happy--it's an exciting time to be in PPCD. There are some awesome changes coming our way, and lots of fun things to do in the meantime. I'm so excited about this year, and about getting going! (I know, I know...I always miss the summer as soon as it's over, but that's okay...there are always afternoons, evenings and weekends!)

No comments: