12 August 2009

Best day EVER!!!

This has been the best day ever...and it's only half-over! I got a bigger raise than I expected at one job, another long-term job came through today, and I just found out that I get to be a guest blogger on Today's Housewife in 2 weeks. I am SO freakin' excited...I can't decide which one is the best, they're all so awesome!

I know, I know, I'm not technically a housewife, but I live like one (who has a whole secret life as a consultant) so I really identify with their blog. I'm going to guest post about saving time/efficiency, which just thrills me.

Man! What a wonderful Wednesday!!! Thanks, God, for these blessings that are raining down today and every day and for helping me to remember to look up instead of looking down and focusing on what I think I need to get done for work before tomorrow...

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Kristi we're excited too that you'll be posting for us at Today's Housewife! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I'm so excited for you, Kristi! Way to go, girl! :)

Rachel and Brian said...

Congratulations, that's way exciting! :)

Kristin said...

Congrats! You go girl!

brenduh said...

How awesome!! Woohoo!! Go, Kristi!!