07 August 2009

There's No Place Like Home!

Sleeping in my OWN bed last night (with my OWN Boy!) was just a little slice of heaven...so good to be home! Am so motivated now to get going and really, really get organized and make working from home work better for me, and for my family. :) It's year 5...you'd think I'd have it down to a science by now, right? Not so much...but it's truly been the best of both worlds and I'm excited about what the new year will bring--for all of us. Kayci's going into first grade, Noble's about to move up to the 18-month group and then to the 2's in March (sigh, sniff), James is really enjoying his job, I've got a lot going on with my jobs...it's going to be a great year! (Sorry...still think of things in terms of school years. You can take the teacher out of the classroom...)

No comments: