21 November 2013

Photographer's Assistant--ModCloth Polyvore Challenge

Photographer's Assistant

Photographer's Assistant by kristi-viii featuring a black dress

A couple of weeks ago, I got an email from a sweet stylist from ModCloth inviting me to participate in a Polyvore challenge.  Basically, all I had to do was create a fun outfit based on a piece of their choosing and publish it here on my blog.  I've been wanting to try Polyvore because I've seen the cool stuff you guys are pinning, but I think I just needed an excuse.  It was fun, and I'll definitely keep doing it!  

I e-mailed the stylist before I published this today and told her she'd probably be disappointed--I didn't use bold colors or pieces, because honestly, I'd wear this dress to help James out at weddings.  My goal there is to look good but blend in, so I put this outfit together with that in mind.  Right now I'm loving gray, so I added some charcoal here.  And look at that fun ring and earrings...those are going on my Christmas list.  :)  

Oh, and I'm not getting anything from Modcloth, but check them out if you enjoy vintage-inspired clothing!  

No comments: