19 September 2011

Everyday...

Time is just flying by. I wonder how many times I've written that on this blog?  
What have we been up to?  Nothing, everything...just everyday stuff.


My favorite time of day is usually any time we're at the table together.  This particular evening, James went and grabbed the camera because the kids were just so stinking cute.


Kayci is loving 3rd grade, which is no surprise.  She is enjoying her projects each week, and Daddy and I are constantly amazed at how fast she learns.  This was her first powerpoint, and after I showed her what to do, she took over and knocked it out.  Don't even get me started on her piano lessons--it's been two weeks, and she already has the basics down.  I love hearing her play every day!


I didn't know James caught this picture, but it makes me smile.  It's the little things, right?


Ahh...no words.  He gets a kick out of going outside.  I always swore I'd never have "that kid."  Ha!


On Labor Day, James got our bikes fall-ready.  The kids both had school, so we took advantage of our couple of hours together and went out to the lake for a bike ride.  After we picked Kayci up, we went for a family bike ride.  And I'd like to say we've ridden consistently since then...but nope.  
I look forward to it, though!  


It was awesome to have a few hours alone with my Boy, outside.  I was reminded of when we were dating and used to go on bike rides.  I finally admitted to him that I didn't really care to ride bikes, I just wanted to be with him.  :)  The things we do for love, right? 

No comments: