25 September 2011

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda...

This afternoon I had 3 hours all to myself.  James is watching the game with Johnny, Kayci's at a cheer clinic, and Noble's napping.  I realized this yesterday, and I have to admit, I kind of stressed about it a little.  I'm forever saying, "I never have time...I never have time to myself..." and here was a big chunk of time.  So, I thought I'd work on Kayci's art scrapbook, because I'm tired of a big tub of art in our bedroom.  Then I got into a book on procrastination this morning that I've been trying to read for months (ironic, no?) and I thought, you know, I'm going to finish this book.  So I did, and took lots of notes along the way (cause that's how I roll.)

So here I am, in the last 15 minutes of the fabled 3 hours, and I can't really tell you that I've accomplished anything.  But I've enjoyed sitting here listening to music and reading and writing and thinking and planning...and the rest will come.

That voice in my head keeps saying...you should be

(image:  Graphics Fairy--awesome, right??)

But, that's on my Monday to-do list.  Besides, I like cleaning when I have the house *all* to myself--that way everyone comes home to a clean house and I get to enjoy it before they start messing it up, i.e. living in it. 

Ahh...so that's enough blogging for now.  I just heard Noble's feet hit the ground.  Happy Sunday! 

No comments: