06 September 2010

I'm baaaaack...with 8 Questions

School started...can you tell? I can tell, since I'm still trying to develop a routine and cross all of the MUST-do's off my to-do list...no easy feat this year for some reason. And I've had a lot on my mind on top of that, so it's been a weird week or so. OH, and when we got home last Monday, no internet...James took care of it but it took a couple of days to get the new modem, etc. so we were offline (other than phones) until Sunday morning. It was a mixed blessing. :)

So I'm back, and I have resolved to get to blogging again...if for no other reason than to clear my head!

Last night I saw that Heather tagged me on her blog (thanks, H!) so I'll play along. I'm going to answer Heather's 8 Questions, but then I'm going to change it up a bit. Instead of tagging 8 other bloggy friends, I'm going to tag 8 of y'all who read my blog on Facebook! So here are my 8 answers to Heather's questions, then keep reading for MY 8 questions...

1. How much time do you spend on your blog or viewing other blogs daily? Not as much as I'd like...blogging is the first thing to fall off of my to-do list when I'm busy. So maybe 10-15 minutes...maybe. That includes FB, sadly. :(
2. What would is your dream job? Published writer! (Like, not published like now...published like, it's got my name on it and hopefully James' pictures in it!)
3. What is your hobby? Blogging...but you see how that's going!
4. What is one bad habit you have? ugh, not controlling what I EAT!
5. What is one thing on your bucket list? tough one! I'd like to go to Ireland and Scotland one day, I think.
6. Do you prefer the lake or the ocean? Lake, a deck, and probably a cold beer!
7. What TV show are you embarrassed to admit you watch? I listen to Real Housewives (any Real Housewives...sad) while I work online.
8. Do you have a phobia? If so, what? Not really. I do have a crippling fear of zombies, if that counts.

Okay, I did it...your turn! These 8 questions are for: Lynn, Mandy, LaDawn, Kellie (I still think of you as Hendricks!), Kim Bartholomew, Denise, Shea, and Bren-duh!

1. You have 30 minutes to yourself. What do you do?
2. What is your favorite book right now? (Or author!)
3. If you could vacation anywhere in Texas on someone else's dime, where would you go?
4. Do you collect anything? If yes, what?
5. You open up your birthday card, and there's a gift card inside (Score!). Where do you hope it's from? (Horrible grammar...you get the idea!)
6. What is a household chore you really, really don't like to do?
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
8. What is your favorite thing about your significant other?

Can't wait to see what you girls say!!!!

No comments: