16 December 2008

The more I have to do...

One of my instructors and I were e-mailing back & forth yesterday about a situation that we'd been dealing with for a while, then my supervisor stepped in and took care of it lickety-split.  The instructor was so impressed with how she handled it, and I wrote back, "yes, she was on FIRE Friday!"  so the instructor wrote back something to the effect of how I've been on fire lately, too, handling problems as they come up, etc.

And I thought about it--isn't that the way it always is?  Work-wise, right now, I'm busier than I have been since I can remember.  But the more I have to do, the more I get done.  It's a good thing, I guess.  Just thought I'd share--figured you guys can totally relate!

Besides, my blog has turned into a big ol' whine-o-rama.  I need to get back to giving thanks for the MANY blessings in my life--I'll start with y'all today!  :)  

No comments: