05 December 2008

All Through the Night...

I don't know what it is, but I just can't sleep.  I laid in bed for a while watching "Private Practice" on the laptop, but I started thinking of a couple of things I'd left undone...so I got up and headed into the office.  And I wrapped all of the gifts...caught up on reference letters...did some coloring for Kayci's teacher...cleaned out my teacher books...organized a box of junk that's been in the closet for months...emptied out a box of files that have been sitting by the table for over a month...cleaned out a ton of files, recycling duplicates and outdated stuff...did my Friday morning grading...then James came in looking for me, and I realized what time it was.  So now I'm going to try to go to sleep--but this time, it'll be with a clean slate.  What a way to head into Friday!  Ooh, maybe Nobley and I will head to Bellville to take care of my deferred adjudication paperwork that's been hanging out there since August...

No comments: