22 November 2011

More shirts!

Here are some of the shirts I've done this week...I have had a BLAST!!

This one was inspired by Rachel's pin, and it's the only one I printed (instead of using vinyl). Love it!!!



Jennifer saw Noble's Bearkat orange shirt and thought it would be fun in Preston's school colors. I was more than happy to make one for our Godson!


We were unable to attend the twins' party a few weeks ago, so these were overdue. My first Christmas shirts!


Mandy had the idea for these a while back, and I had so much fun with them! I added the onesie, based on the cute one that's floating around Pinterest. :)


Okay, a little brag and a little inspiration: Noble wrote his name for the first time...surprised the CRAP out of me!


I bought these cute vintage-y ringer tees for the knuckleheads but I wasn't sure what to do with them. Truthfully, both kiddos have Christmas tees already, but I couldn't pass up that soft cotton. I was watching Noble write this morning, and it totally came to me...luckily, I hadn't taken the other shirts to the press, yet! I'm sorry, guys, but these make be laugh!


I have one more group to share, but we'll all have to be patient!

No comments: