06 June 2011

Keep Calm...


That's my plan for today.  I have a horrible habit:  the busier I get, the less I pay attention to my calendar and my to-do list.  So, today I'm getting back on track.  How many freaking blog entries have I written to this same tune the past few years?  It's just that time again...crazy May's over, and it's time to get into laidback June's healthy habits.

I'm starting with my calendar, then moving on to my to-do list, and before I go to bed tonight, we'll have a menu for this week.  Oh, and I realized this morning that I overbooked us today, so now I have to backtrack and figure out where we most need to be.  Sigh.  Don't even get me started on tomorrow!

Ironically, I borrowed a book from GoGo and Angus this weekend about procrastination.  I'll read it tomorrow.  Just kidding...

No comments: