01 April 2013

Keepin' it real

So, after church yesterday we asked our friend Lisa to snap a pic of our family, since we SUCK at getting pictures of the 4 of us.


Here's what I want you to see.


But, since it's me, and we keep it real around here, here's the rest of the story.  Turns out the photographer's son didn't want to look up and smile...and while we didn't have to threaten him (much), I think I actually like this picture better than the "real" one.  Because it's REAL.  


I've been on a facebook & blog fast since February 13th...and it turns out, I *can* live without all of it.  I think the key, as with all things, is to keep it all in moderation.  

And yes, I totally had a Pepsi with Sonic ice yesterday, too.  :)  I haven't decided if I'm going to stay off that wagon, though--I really can't think of any good reason to drink soda, but then again, that goes for beer, too, and I'm not sure I'm motivated to give up beer.  Hmm.

Wish I could say I have some great April Fools Day ideas for my kiddos today, but it's hard for me to switch gears from Easter to April Fools in just a few hours.  I guess there are worse things than not having any Pinterest-worthy pics from April 1st, right?  

Happy Monday, one and all!

1 comment:

A Journey For Life said...

Love it the realism and your beautiful family!! Moderation key to everything, I can't give up my coke but I can do is only have a couple a week, when I really crave one.