12 May 2012

This week on my phone...

Sunday...we got a dog!


Monday: started the 24 day challenge. Here's my take: I am lazy when it comes to food & exercise. Obviously, I need the accountability of a "program" to get back to clean eating and moving enough. But I'm frustrated with myself because we don't NEED hundreds of dollars worth of supplements, etc. to eat clean...each day I think, why didn't I just DO this?! I'm excited about being back on track--it's been a few years since my grocery cart looked like this, and I've missed feeling good!


Tuesday: I don't remember Tuesday. I know I went to yoga and worked at home...hmm... Wednesday: was our anniversary! After a day at work, we celebrated with a picnic at one of our favorite places on earth. Kids, dog, and all!


Thursday: was the last general PTO program of the year, and we finalized officer selection. It's kind of a blur, so this pic Noble took of himself at WalMart (cookies and lemonade for 300, anyone?) seemed appropriate. :)


Friday: was the last PTO Board meeting of the year, and Kinder graduation, and Academic Day, and...just busy. I'm so grateful to have a knucklehead who can entertain himself.


Still Friday...by the time we got home and walked Trixie, the week had caught up with all of us. Picklesicles and a movie were just what they needed to unwind. (I almost forgot Kayci's piano lesson, we were so relaxed!!)


Today will be fun, too...more on that later! Happy Mother's Day, friends!!

No comments: