22 March 2009

A third blog? Really??

We moved to Brenham almost 3 years ago, and I intended to be published by now.  I guess I've written several things since then, but none of them exactly what I had in mind.  Lately I've had the itch to write, and I'm working on a big curriculum project, so I thought, why not combine the two?  Why not blog--even if just the PPCD team reads it--about things I enjoy doing?  Maybe some of my Mommy friends will read it, too, and try some of the activities with their kiddos.  We'll see.  Maybe I'll let it fall by the wayside, maybe I won't.  We'll never know if we don't try, will we?

So here's where we are today:  we're going to have sandwiches for lunch, then go on a drive to find a field of buttercups.  Then we'll go get some ice cream and come home for naps...sounds like a plan, doesn't it?  :)  Hope you're enjoying your Sunday, as well!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am so excited about your new blog.... Love ya