23 February 2009

Lost...

Noble started daycare today.  It's good for both of us, I know, but I can't help but feel a little lost without him here.  When he's gone to KinderCare, I've been AT WORK...so that was a little easier.  I was busy and not at home, but I don't think I've ever been at home without him in the past 11 months--the house just feels empty.  It's like the house feels just right when we're all home...then when James is gone, it's not quite right, and when Kayci's at school and it's just Noble & me, it's okay but still empty...now with just me, it feels really empty.  I know a week from now I'll have forgotten what this feels like, but today I'll spend a little time being sad that my baby is growing up...and his Mommy needs to do the same.  :)

Like it or not, I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

Kristi; Am I glad I read you post. I am suffering too. My oldest in now in High School and it just seems like it is going so fast. I have been in a funk since last week. We are also probably going to put him at the big High School and I am a little nervous about that too. Overall, I am not myself, but I know it will all work out and worrying won't help at all! Anyway, I appreciate your sincerity and your Mommy heart! I wanted to let you know that we are also hosting a give-away so you might want to take a look. Blessings, Mickey Johnson