01 June 2013

Day 1: breakfast

Yep, I'm going to give photo-a-day another shot in an effort to get back in the blogging habit.

But...I'm out of practice, and I forgot to take a pic of our breakfasts. So, here's a shot of after breakfast dishes.




It must say something horrible about me that I'd rather hand wash all of that than stop and unload the dishwasher. But I just can't care. :)

Happy summer, y'all. While work goes on for Daddy and me, both kiddos are out of school and today's the first official day of summer. Around here, that means friends & swimming and right now, a rigged-up sprinkler on the trampoline.

I'm sitting in a dry spot listening to the sounds of some seriously happy kids. I promised my kids I wouldn't work this weekend-I think it's kinda sad that it even has to be said, but things have been wild and wooly the past several weeks. Quite frankly, I'm glad to take a break.

I'm hoping my summer will include some time to work on Project Life-things are stacking up!

No comments: