31 July 2013

Project Life Progress

Last week I got caught up--3 months in 6 days, only 1-2 hours each day. Grand total? 74 pages...there were only 50 pages for the first almost 5 months of the year. I don't know if I need to be more discriminating or what! I'm a packrat by nature, so I tend to save mementos. :) After I got everything in, I went back and rounded corners from January-April, and it makes a huge difference! The last piece of this binder is journaling, and I plan to do that when I go to camp with Kayci next week. My goal is to be done with this book before I start teaching...fingers crossed, I'm still on track!

Sweet Lynn surprised me with a Michael's gift card, so I stopped in after work yesterday. I lucked OUT--our Michael's had JUST gotten Project Life!




So I spent Lynn's gift and my blow money...what fun!!




I got a honey core kit and binder for August-December, a Wedding mini kit for my next project, a big pack of pages, and some odds and ends I've been wanting/needing. It was like Christmas!




I took the core kit apart and stored it in the binder so I can see all of the cards...I'm curious how that's going to work. :)

I'm curious what August will bring with busy kids and lots of work to do, but I hope I can keep on track and keep cleaning out my clutter and getting it into books!

No comments: